Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was reading Eimear Ryans piece in the Irish Examiner earlier about all the managerial changes in hurling and not one mention of Pat Ryan. Which got me thinking, it's a great bit of work by all involved how low key and unassuming this whole transition was so far. Complete circuses in Tipp and Waterford, the drama in Kilkenny of will Cody resign, won't he. Who will replace him. And the Dubs dragging the ass out of their decision. Very little about Cork. No fuss, no drama (apart from Sullivan) Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Was reading Eimear Ryans piece in the Irish Examiner earlier about all the managerial changes in hurling and not one mention of Pat Ryan. Which got me thinking, it's a great bit of work by all involved how low key and unassuming this whole transition was so far. Complete circuses in Tipp and Waterford, the drama in Kilkenny of will Cody resign, won't he. Who will replace him. And the Dubs dragging the ass out of their decision. Very little about Cork. No fuss, no drama (apart from Sullivan) Hopefully a sign of things to come.
I think you're forgetting the drama that was around at the end about whether Kingston had been offered a 1 year or not, and all the shite around the ex players etc and who would get the job. It's just because it was long ago that we forget it was the same as the other counties.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼