Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I am sure the PROC's new server is a lean mean fighting machine and can handle threads of massive sizes but just wondering and I don't mind particularly either way - given the number of posts is heading to 60k and CH Part 1 was closed out at almost 54,000, would it be a good idea maybe to kick off CH - part 3?

Fresh start in the management team
Fresh start in for the new season
Fresh start for all here to reset and maybe concentrate on the hurling instead of each other???

Only a suggestion...........

I am sure the PROC's new server is a lean mean fighting machine and can handle threads of massive sizes but just wondering and I don't mind particularly either way - given the number of posts is heading to 60k and CH Part 1 was closed out at almost 54,000, would it be a good idea maybe to kick off CH - part 3?

Fresh start in the management team
Fresh start in for the new season
Fresh start for all here to reset and maybe concentrate on the hurling instead of each other???

Only a suggestion...........
You'll have to start the new thread with a few starting points so new people don't resurrect the old thread

Yes Dec Dalton probably should've been on the panel at the least in 2022
Pa O'Callaghan doesn't seem to want to play for the cork hurlers
Mark Keane was probably taking up a place on the hurlers panel
Hanky Panky Scorpio bites on all bait.
The Barrs are a football club.

You'll have to start the new thread with a few starting points so new people don't resurrect the old thread

Yes Dec Dalton probably should've been on the panel at the least in 2022
Pa O'Callaghan doesn't seem to want to play for the cork hurlers
Mark Keane was probably taking up a place on the hurlers panel
Hanky Panky Scorpio bites on all bait.
The Barrs are a football club.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute