Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good win against let's face it a Tipp team physically and Mentally exhausted. Will mgmt have the Bottle to drop their Talisman and start Millerick for Cahalane. Hopefully next game against Antrim in the Midlands where they will be hit hard.
Await the replies of the Neurotic " Pure Hurling "Cork Mushroom Ultra's

Good win against let's face it a Tipp team physically and Mentally exhausted. Will mgmt have the Bottle to drop their Talisman and start Millerick for Cahalane. Hopefully next game against Antrim in the Midlands where they will be hit hard.
Await the replies of the Neurotic " Pure Hurling "Cork Mushroom Ultra's
What in the name of God as Cahalane done wrong in the last two games for him to be dropped

Incredible turnaround in Conor Lehane's career. Dropped from the panel, looked like his IC career was over but he worked like a demon and drove Midleton to a County.

Many expected his IC career to effectively end again last week-end when we were big underdogs v Waterford and a loss would probably have spelled the end for Hoggy, Lehane and Harnedy.

These are players for the ages, as good as any of our greats, down through the years - delighted for these guys.

Most pundits wax lyrical about Tony Kelly (rightly so) but Lehane gave a pure exhibition of hurling today - some of his close control and shooting was a joy to watch. He has married his exceptional skill to a manic determination and now is at his peak.

I respect the wford team and manager. I dont respect that spoofer Derek McGrath, hope he is on the sunday game later..🤣🤣
Yeah me too, i actually like mcgrath aswell, but he talked up waterford to no end before a ball was even thrown in championship which i dont think cahill and co would have liked. I remember him on the sunday game a while back and the question was put to him "do you think waterford will make the top 3" he answered as if it was a foregone conclusion that they 100% would. How dare you ask such a ridiculous question.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coldplace - The World's Leading Coldplay Tribute
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:15pm

More events ▼