Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Conor Lehane is a hugely talented hurler and I hope that he does come back to the inter County panel ...but he will need to do far better than when was last involved.
He simply was not winning enough ball or working hard enough defensively in my opinion.

OF those not involved in the present set up by far the best i saw last sunday was Darren Browne Kanturk
That game was miles below a senior intercounty standard in many aspects, as good as he was.

I would have him on the panel as he is what I would call a jobber - he can mark a given forward out of it when required. Has done before in Fitzgibbon several times.

I see Mark Keane being touted as a possible future Cork senior. One thing for sure is his ball catching ability is light yrs ahead of 99% of club players in this county.

That game was miles below a senior intercounty standard in many aspects, as good as he was.

I would have him on the panel as he is what I would call a jobber - he can mark a given forward out of it when required. Has done before in Fitzgibbon several times.
agree - that match was a country mile off IC standard, the amount of time fellas had available to them was incredible. The Glen Midleton match was a far more intense affair in comparison

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼