Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You're wasting your time with that idiot. It's obvious he's just some dope who watches Cork on the telly. Probably isn't even affiliated to a club never mind actually involved.
Why does someone need to go to games and be a club member to have an opinion on Cork GAA?

I hate this shite.. the next step when you realise they do go is that the supporters who go to away games are the bestest :rolleyes:

Why does someone need to go to games and be a club member to have an opinion on Cork GAA?

I hate this shite.. the next step when you realise they do go is that the supporters who go to away games are the bestest :rolleyes:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. However the opinion of someone who has no experience of the GAA other than watching matches on the telly is naturally an uninformed one.
If you don't understand that well then you must be fairly thick.

I was burned by bringing my niece to Cusack park for Cork/Clare 5 years ago (today actually, fb reminded me). The match with the thunder and lightening where we lost and went through and Clare hammered us and were out.

The most miserable day's hurling i've experienced and it completely traumatized the poor child. Bawling crying on the terrace while I felt like the worst aunt in the world ;-)
I took my wife to that match. We found a spot in the covered terrace and I suggested we move behind the goal for a better view. I have not heard the end of it to this day. Doubt I ever will.

That’s a fair jump in one post.. are you on the sauce?
In case you've forgotten we were talking about the Feile. So if you think the opinion of someone who has zero experience of involvement in a club has the same validity as someone who actually assisted in the hosting of the Feile (as most of us have) then yes, you must be fairly thick. No sauce required.

In case you've forgotten we were talking about the Feile. So if you think the opinion of someone who has zero experience of involvement in a club has the same validity as someone who actually assisted in the hosting of the Feile (as most of us have) then yes, you must be fairly thick. No sauce required.
That decision was made by Central Council, not ordinary club members or your average Joe soap. Which bit of this is hard to understand? I wouldn’t be throwing out the thick insults so handy, look closer to home

That decision was made by Central Council, not ordinary club members or your average Joe soap. Which bit of this is hard to understand? I wouldn’t be throwing out the thick insults so handy, look closer to home
It's tough going having to continually correct you. R&B was commenting on JF's dismissing the Feile as a "kids competition" without understanding what is actually involved in hosting it and that every club officer in the County would be caught up in it and therefore unable to attend the game or else go to the game and turn the Feile into a logistical nightmare instead of the celebration of hurling it is meant to be.
Now if you don't understand that I can't help you but if you want to continue with your whataboutery about the Central Council etc and that makes you happy work away.

Someone posted it on the last page. I need us to be the 2nd game to have any hope of making it!
We surely will be cause there be fuck all at the other game

Banner GAA in Clare tweeted tickets going on general sale at 2 tomorrow

BE READY LADS
I took my wife to that match. We found a spot in the covered terrace and I suggested we move behind the goal for a better view. I have not heard the end of it to this day. Doubt I ever will.
Was she dissapointed about what she missed out on at that spot in the covered terrace or what? 😀

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dmode - Depeche Mode Experience
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

ma Gloria (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼