Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I have massive time for Dalton and he is the lad who puts it up to Limerick the most in the physical stakes, a bit anonymous last Sunday but not saying for a moment he didn't get through trojan work off the ball. I would always have him as a starter with the likes of Kingston coming on for him later in the match.

On Joyce I wouldn't put him in as 6, not because he can't do a good job but because it is Downey's best position, I always have the fear he is going to get turned too easily on the wing and he has really grown into the 6 role now. Being cut throat I would probably put Joyce in for TOM.
A bit like John Gardiner was the Cork center-back until Ronan Curran appeared, when Gardiner was shifted to the wing.

A bit like John Gardiner was the Cork center-back until Ronan Curran appeared, when Gardiner was shifted to the wing.
Not sure about that, in 2002, Gardiner was wing back for the first two rounds when John Browne was CB, Gardiner only went CB in the third game that we lost to Galway because Browne was injured. The following year Curran was CB with Gardiner playing midfield for the championship. Gardiner didn't go back to wing back till 2004 when him Tom Kenny swapped positions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dylan Moran - Extra Date Added Due To Demand!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼