Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Red thats my selfish thinking aswell, We are playing Carraline in football next Sunday and a good win hopefully and we can rest some of the dual stars if the 3rd football game is before the hurling.

Red thats my selfish thinking aswell, We are playing Carraline in football next Sunday and a good win hopefully and we can rest some of the dual stars if the 3rd football game is before the hurling.
Yeah it’s football before hurling in round 3 which isn’t a help. If we can afford to rest a few like Ben, Ethan and Brian that would be a huge help but the footballers have their own business to take care of

2 of his catches near the end were Teddy Mac like played ok but offered little cover to the wing backs. K Lyons played in the forwards for Ballygarvan scoring 1-2 or 1-3.

The last decade we had both A Walsh and E Cadogen both coaxed away from football to play hurling. What happened was the destruction of a good football career for a place on the bench in hurling for the majority of games.
If I was B Hayes i would make sure before i make the move to hurling that i would be was guaranteed to be on the 1st 15 and not on the bench.
More important than that is that the CCB should put some sort of Clifford type deal in front of him to see would that persuade him to stay hurling.
After all Hayes will play with cork.
What's the Clifford type deal?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼