Cork Hurlers - Part 2

North Cork

Surely at least 2 out of Downey, Millerick and O'Leary will have to start in defence v Clare despite their Fitzgibbon Cup efforts.
Corkonian.
I would guess they will use the Fitzgibbon Cup players sparingly but I imagine they will see some action in the league.
Cahalane, O Donoghue, O Mahony,Coleman , O Leary Hayes, Joyce are the players that spring to mind that are not playing Fitzgibbon and although Eoin Roche is with UCC he has not been played (I think) and Daire O Leary has been only used as a sub. Is Billy Hennessy back in the squad ? I would also like to see James O Flynn get a chance.

I am sure there are others as well

Corkonian.
I would guess they will use the Fitzgibbon Cup players sparingly but I imagine they will see some action in the league.
Cahalane, O Donoghue, O Mahony,Coleman , O Leary Hayes, Joyce are the players that spring to mind that are not playing Fitzgibbon and although Eoin Roche is with UCC he has not been played (I think) and Daire O Leary has been only used as a sub. Is Billy Hennessy back in the squad ? I would also like to see James O Flynn get a chance.

I am sure there are others as well
O'Leary Hayes played centre foward for Trinity

Personally I'd rather see Sean O'Leary Hayes tried centre-forward but don't think it will happen.

So because of Fitzgibbon Cup and injuries are we looking at the following probable team for Saturday evening:

Patrick Collins
Sean O'Donoghue Damien Cahalane Sean O'Leary Hayes
Tim O'Mahony Ciaran Joyce James O'Flynn
Darragh Fitzgibbon Mark Coleman
Seamus Harnedy Conor Lehane Sean Twomey
Robbie O'Flynn Patrick Horgan Shane Kingston

Subs: Ger Collins, Eoin Roche, Daire O'Leary, Robert Downey, Ger Millerick, Tommy O'Connell, Daire Connery, Luke Meade, Conor Cahalane, Colin O'Brien, Padraig Power, Alan Cadogan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼