Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Young Footballer of the Year and a prominent member of the defence are obvious losses to the football team. The fact that they often were subs or taken off on the hurlers would show they had less importance to the hurlers than they did to the footballers. It’s blatantly obvious that Cork needs to clearly define if you want to go hurling or playing football from a young age and forgot about the dual player at any age group
Rubbish.
Tell it to Jack Cahalane and Brian Hayes. As long as players want to play dual at underage then they should play it.

Point being made is that there is a perception amongst casual observers that Cadogan would be considered a great footballer, ie up there with Canty, Lynch, Shields. The truth of it is that he’s never been at that level and wasn’t any great loss to the footballers in the past 5 years.

Tell any of the lads who’ve played with both that Cadogan is as good/better than Shieldsy and I guarantee they’ll laugh in your face.

Really decent player for a period, yes, committed servant to Cork Gaa, gan dabht. Huge kudos to him for both, but by the general public he was overrated and overestimated at times.
That perception of Cadogan might come from the fact that he has a Celtic Cross!

If as said on the football forum that B Hennessy is gone from the hurling panel boy am i delighted i have booked the burlington because if we have 30 to 40 players better than Billy we are certs to win it out. 10/1 PP is a steal.

If as said on the football forum that B Hennessy is gone from the hurling panel boy am i delighted i have booked the burlington because if we have 30 to 40 players better than Billy we are certs to win it out. 10/1 PP is a steal.
Lol, sore! It doesn't mean there are 30/40 players better than him. Can he play in goal? The fullback line? The forwards? Do you think the best 30/40 players are picked regardless of where they play?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Carsie Blanton
The White Horse, Ballincollig

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼