Cork Footballers

Do you expect to see Liam O Donovan come into the panel for any game this year?Plus do you think Brian Hayes may be asked does he want to join back up or is that a beaten docket and would upset the apple tart?
Bringing Hayes back would upset the apple tart and the apple cart. He choose to sacrifice a promising career as a Cork footballer to get splinters in his arse for the hurlers. Let him off. We’d be better off getting onto guys who actually want to play for Cork, ie Mark White.

Liam OD was flying it in a league game for Clon, looks in great physical shape, he mightn’t feature this weekend but he’s not far off.

Here is something i thought i would say but should we rest the likes of I McGuire,Powter, & Hurley against Kerry and give youth its chance.
We are playing then for 3rd place and an away match in pre quater finals.I think if we get the right 15 on the field we could give Kerry a game.If any thing happened David Clifford they are in big trouble

We are playing then for 3rd place and an away match in pre quater finals.I think if we get the right 15 on the field we could give Kerry a game.If any thing happened David Clifford they are in big trouble
Spot on.. everyone has an Off day.. Cork have managed David reasonably well… so far.. Take the 2 Clifford’s out of the Kerry team this year and what’s left?

Here is something i thought i would say but should we rest the likes of I McGuire,Powter, & Hurley against Kerry and give youth its chance.
Please god no, this team/panel need to go hell for leather Vs Kerry and show real effort on Saturday with the best team on the pitch.
It would be absolutely demoralising to get another hosing, being competitive throughout should be a possibility.
I really hope the attitude in the camp is to go for this and not think the job is done after Saturday

Put out your best team possible but any slight injury leave out, if r maguire is 50/50 for example I’d give him more time and let one of the panel subs step up. We are effectively in a prelim q final already

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼