Cork Footballers

Anyone else find it infuriating that the game isn't being shown on GAAGO?

This is exactly what a GAA streaming service should have been created for. I'd happily pay a premium to watch the game, even without commentary or replays.

How the hell is it that we can watch McGrath cup games in Jan but not championship in May?

I have said it before; If RTE/GAA are not willing to broadcast these games, then they should be given back to the county boards or the likes of the Examiner to stream....

Let’s hope for the sake of Cork football that it’s a dummy team. Unthinkable that our best and most physical defender (by a distance) will start on the bench.

Mickey Harte will be rubbing his hands together looking at that half back line.
Do you ever get tired of playing this role over and over. No one is buying that you actually believe Clancy is Cork’s James McCarthy. The act is played out.

Anyone else find it infuriating that the game isn't being shown on GAAGO?

This is exactly what a GAA streaming service should have been created for. I'd happily pay a premium to watch the game, even without commentary or replays.

How the hell is it that we can watch McGrath cup games in Jan but not championship in May?

I have said it before; If RTE/GAA are not willing to broadcast these games, then they should be given back to the county boards or the likes of the Examiner to stream....
I’d say everyone of us.

Do you ever get tired of playing this role over and over. No one is buying that you actually believe Clancy is Cork’s James McCarthy. The act is played out.
Name a better all round back in Cork in terms of defensive ability and capability with ball in hand. Anyone who watches regular club championship games will tell you there isn’t one. And it’s not even close.

Maybe there’s 1/2 who are better man markers and maybe there’s a couple who are better with the ball, but there isn’t anyone who is as good an all-rounder as Clancy.

We can't afford to carry sherlock, he contributes nothing apart from frees and can't win his own ball. Better off having him a sub to bring on in last 10-15.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Pak Animal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼