Cork Footballers

If we had a dozen players with the same heart as R Deane we would not be down in Div 2. He made not be the most skillful footballer but he would go through a wall for the footballers. Would not have him on the 1st 15 but deffo in the subs. Luke Fahy has impressed me ,saw him 1st against Nemo and was impressed with him.then and again last Friday. If L O Donovan doe not make it back we could do worse. Saturday night will tell us how we are going,i would take a 1 point victory.

Sunday at 1.30pm I thought?? Has it been changed? Bollix if so - had charted and got approval for a domestic diary to free up next Sunday afternoon and the following Saturday pm for the hurlers!!

Sunday at 1.30pm I thought?? Has it been changed? Bollix if so - had charted and got approval for a domestic diary to free up next Sunday afternoon and the following Saturday pm for the hurlers!!

I think once it's been approved initially you're golden for any changes*

* this may not be the case.

Likely team for Meath?

Martin
Shanley O'Mahony Kevin O'Donovan
Maguire Meehan Taylor
Maguire O'Callaghan
McSweeney/O'Rourke Powter O'Driscoll
Jones Hurley Sherlock

I don't see anything different to that going on past two games.

Likely team for Meath?

Martin
Maguire Meehan Taylor
Maguire O'Callaghan
Jones Hurley Sherlock

Yeah prob o rourke based off form hopefully o hanlon improves with each game would be good to have as extra kick out option but prob off bench, Mcsweeney a small bit off form at moment o rourke has done well when came on. The more options the better.Corbett , o Mahony, Deane suddenly good few options for last 20 minutes

Likely team for Meath?

Martin
Maguire Meehan Taylor
Maguire O'Callaghan
Jones Hurley Sherlock

Spot on based on the McGrath, if all are fit..

Dont know what management’s view of or big plan for Corbett is. He could be selected at wing instead of McS or OR or corner instead of Jones but it would be v harsh on Jones

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼