Cork Footballers

I know there is no real benefit to them doing it but I really wish that they would just put a list of players out
Ya alot of counties are doing it now alright.Doesnt seem to be something Cork will try.Have the Footballers even named a Captain Id give it to Powter any way.

Apparently Clancy, Clonakilty is meant to be back on board with Cork but afaik both Whites said no again unfortunately.
That’s a very recent development if true BBB. For the sake of Cork football I hope it is. Best full back in the county, and it’s not even close. As good as Corks second best full back is (Shanley) you won’t find many in Clon who’d have him before Clancy.

That’s a very recent development if true BBB. For the sake of Cork football I hope it is. Best full back in the county, and it’s not even close. As good as Corks second best full back is (Shanley) you won’t find many in Clon who’d have him before Clancy.
Daniel O Mahony will be the Cork Full Back.Clancy had his day was a good player not great is now 2 old time to move on.Clon have 1 very good player Liam O Don that it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼