Cork Footballers

Jason Sherlock not Going to Monaghan anyway, they seem to be in a right heap up there
Brian O Driscoll has to be brought back into the cork panel at end of year he playing outstanding football and has size and strength.

There is no good coach in cork so I hope Cleary has got some high profile name.

Brian O Driscoll has to be brought back into the cork panel at end of year he playing outstanding football and has size and strength.

There is no good coach in cork so I hope Cleary has got some high profile name.
I don’t understand the hype around this guy. He must be 30 at this stage. Can’t see Cleary having him involved

Saw the 2nd half of the Carbery game last Sunday,R Deane was the player who stood out for me,B O Driscoll wasnt bad but i dont trust him to keep his head in the heat of battle .

Should recall O Driscoll Deane and Connolly just on the way they’ve been playing in club championship and even if they don’t play much they’d make the panel stronger
Mark Collins would be great to have back in
all these fellas with a bit more experience to have around wouldn’t hurt
Our bench was very very weak last year
If we can compete with the top teams for 55 60 mins and have a strong bench we’ll have a good year
Mark White would be great to see back as well

Should recall O Driscoll Deane and Connolly just on the way they’ve been playing in club championship and even if they don’t play much they’d make the panel stronger
Mark Collins would be great to have back in
all these fellas with a bit more experience to have around wouldn’t hurt
Our bench was very very weak last year
If we can compete with the top teams for 55 60 mins and have a strong bench we’ll have a good year
Mark White would be great to see back as well
Mark Collins is 32 , lads would ye stop FFS. There is a minor and u20 All ireland team there that this panel will be made up of.

Ricken wanted Collins to give it 1 more year but he turned him down ,Connolly is an exceptional player but even the Nemo lads will tell you they dont know what Connolly would turn up, IF on the panel i would start him as you will know after 15 minutes whether he is on fire or not.I am a big fan of Deane he would go through a concrete wall for you if needed and i dont trust O Driscoll. White back on the squad as well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼