Cork Footballers

A huge game to try and win ! what a shame we dont have a fully fit panel to pick from but thats neither here nor there now ! but some of the players who have done v well were not expected to be starters yet here they are ....lets hope whatever the out come that we will feel positive after the match ....
Its amazing at the same time i dont think i have ever heard Cork to be such outsiders in a game in Croke Park ...we are been written off completely ...best of luck rebels.

I agree fully I can see this actually being very close something tells me we may push them to between 5 ta 6 points.I really hate saying that it would be a good result because I dont want to lose to any 1 but from where we are I spose it is as good as this is goin to get.They have to track their men all day long tho to stay at this 5 ta 6 point loss otherwise the flood gates could open.

Clearly generally hasn’t played mind games with his starting teams but it wouldn’t surprise me if Hayes started.

There’s possibly an argument to be made for having a few good subs to make us stronger so that we can possibly finish a lot stronger than we did against Kerry.

Clearly generally hasn’t played mind games with his starting teams but it wouldn’t surprise me if Hayes started.

There’s possibly an argument to be made for having a few good subs to make us stronger so that we can possibly finish a lot stronger than we did against Kerry.
Every championship game other then Louth he’s changed 1 so I agree about Hayes coming in

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼