Cork Footballers

'Further to correspondence from our Senior Football management, the Cork County Executive wishes, once more, to confirm Páirc Uí Rinn as our home venue for the Munster Senior Football Championship semi-final versus Kerry.'

Proper order too.
What was the point in releasing this statement and then backing down 5 minutes later?

Your mistaken jukka the Munster council have driven ahead and ‘given’ the next two thereafter to cork down the pairc, statement signed by a fella called bob Ryan who you may remember ? Appalling, stitch up and I hope the senior footballers dig in and fuck them
And you'd wonder why fella's wont commit to play for the footballers when donkeys like Bob Ryan on the Munster Council will shaft them at every chance they get.

If I was on the panel Id refuse to play in Killarney and say either Pairc Ui Rinn or nowhere. Why hand Kerry an even bigger advantage that they already have

And you'd wonder why fella's wont commit to play for the footballers when donkeys like Bob Ryan on the Munster Council will shaft them at every chance they get.

If I was on the panel Id refuse to play in Killarney and say either Pairc Ui Rinn or nowhere. Why hand Kerry an even bigger advantage that they already have
This year is a foregone conclusion, are we not better off building knowing we have two games in the pairc v them?

This year is a foregone conclusion, are we not better off building knowing we have two games in the pairc v them?
We got hosed there last year with a better team, can you imagine what would happen to the current team down there? In fairness now, playing in the pairc on a pitch they know better then kerry with no kerry fans on which they will train for the next 6 weeks is a far better option then travelling to Killarney for another absolute hosing. Also considering the debt on ironically bob Ryan’s project down the marina we could have more concerts there next year. Give kerry and the Munster council nothing, I note last year the pairc was offered as it could have held an extra 2,500 people and kerry refused rightly imo and cork should do the same

You could lose another two or three players if you get demolished in Killarney. This group needs to be kept on the upward trajectory its on and they'd only regress by getting hammered in their backyard. The whole issue is our Footbalkers are once again being sold short but both the County Board and Munster Council. If I was on that panel tomorrow night Id refuse to play anywhere but Pairc Ui Rinn. Give them Kerry animals nothing and make them travel

This is all smoke and mirrors by the county board to shift the blame to the Munster council. It was never going to be in Pairc Ui Rinn. Cork Gave up home advantage when they made Pairc Ui Caoimh unavailable end of. Both Cork Hurlers and footballers should be at home this year and the county board gave it away. Stop our whinging and blaming others its our own fault. As for the Cork Managemnet white flag comes to mind, an awful way to prepare, they will have some job motivating them now, what player is going to believe them now when they say they have a chance. Should have approached the CCB privately if they had an issue which they should have. It should be Pairc Ui Chaoimh or no where. We can only blame ourselves

The schedule was Cork-Kerry-Cork i.e. in Cork 2 years out of 3.
So the change has gained nothing for Cork.

I guess it could still be held in Cork if Ed Sheeran picks up COVID in Dublin or other illnesses associated with that kip like Typhoid or Cholera,

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼