Cork Developments

If this gets the go ahead, I presume that the Marina Market will be able to stay where it is.
Different application and process for the Market.

This is the huge Gouldings site between Centre Park Road and Monahan Road as they are moving to Ringaskiddy as far as I know.

OCP also own all the land to the West of the Marina Market and have a big planning application in with An Bord Pleanala for a large part of that site at the moment.
1679649343028.png

Different application and process for the Market.

This is the huge Gouldings site between Centre Park Road and Monahan Road as they are moving to Ringaskiddy as far as I know.

OCP also own all the land to the West of the Marina Market and have a big planning application in with An Bord Pleanala for a large part of that site at the moment.
View attachment 19948
Not in character with the area,

Some environmentalist in Mayo can hold it up for 3 or 4 years.
I followed the planning process of a gaff I sold a few years back.

They had lots of delays because some "residents association" consisting of one guy kept sending rambling objections.
He was objecting to stuff like creating a new street facing window, because someone could watch his comings and goings if they wanted to. Also a smoker might throw a butt out the window and set fire to some hypothetical bins. What if all the new residents owned cars or played loud music?

An engineer had to go make an environmental impact report.

A month later the spacer was complaining that a building site might be noisy, and that dust might come in his front door if they didn't sweep up properly twice a day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
KAWALA - CANCELLED
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

10th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼