Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I heard that story about the brother bringing yer man in being repeated today, so it is going around, if the reality is that a cousin brought him in, but for the same reason, that the guy was a highly agitated state, then it amounts to the same thing.

Some posters on here like to pick petty arguments for the sake of it.
To be fair, if the bit about his brother bringing him in isn't true and the bit about him being psychotic isn't true then there isn't a lot of story left!

Facts matter like, especially in relation to something as important as this.

To be fair, if the bit about his brother bringing him in isn't true and the bit about him being psychotic isn't true then there isn't a lot of story left!

Facts matter like, especially in relation to something as important as this.

In the context of the story is it really that important whether the person who brought him in was his brother or another male relative of his? Really?

And for someone who tries to pontificate and say "Facts matter like" as though she's perfect on each and every aspect I didn't describe him as "being psychotic". You also previously posted "Because every time you post that someone told you something it is invariably untrue." and yet I was the one who first (obliquely) posted here who the suspect was as I'd been told something which has since been borne out.

For someone who pontificates with "Facts matter like" it would seem that facts don't really matter like to you 😇

In the context of the story is it really that important whether the person who brought him in was his brother or another male relative of his? Really?

And for someone who tries to pontificate and say "Facts matter like" as though she's perfect on each and every aspect I didn't describe him as "being psychotic". You also previously posted "Because every time you post that someone told you something it is invariably untrue." and yet I was the one who first (obliquely) posted here who the suspect was as I'd been told something which has since been borne out.

For someone who pontificates with "Facts matter like" it would seem that facts don't really matter like to you 😇
It's important because it feeds into your need to be seen as someone who has the inside track on events when you don't.

Why would you post information about something as sensitive as this without being 100% certain it was correct? Was purpose does posting rumours serve?

As for the rest of it, you claimed that he was having hallucinations. The most common reason for which is psychosis.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dylan Brinkley

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼