Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Are A***n & N**L his brothers, I thought they were cousins?
Either way, Sound_y story is wrong, it was another relation that brought him to hospital and stayed with him as long as he was allowed.

And whether it was his brother or another relation that brought him to hospital is the major point you took from it? Jebus but you really do allow your fixation on me cloud your judgement something awful 😇

And whether it was his brother or another relation that brought him to hospital is the major point you took from it? Jebus but you really do allow your fixation on me cloud your judgement something awful 😇
I think the major point that most people took from it is that once again you have presented something as fact that turned out to be untrue.

I think the major point that most people took from it is that once again you have presented something as fact that turned out to be untrue.

A detail of what I presented may (I was again this morning told it was his brother) have been incorrect, but the main thrust of the story stands. Or are you saying that a family member (brother or not) bringing him into the hospital saying he was hallucinating and fearful of being murdered himself, and needed watching, was untrue?

A detail of what I presented may (I was again this morning told it was his brother) have been incorrect, but the main thrust of the story stands. Or are you saying that a family member (brother or not) bringing him into the hospital saying he was hallucinating and fearful of being murdered himself, and needed watching, was untrue?
I've no idea.

And neither do you.

That isn't what happened either.

I heard that story about the brother bringing yer man in being repeated today, so it is going around, if the reality is that a cousin brought him in, but for the same reason, that the guy was a highly agitated state, then it amounts to the same thing.

Some posters on here like to pick petty arguments for the sake of it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼