Cork city has gone to the dogs.

10:30 is early.
My point, in case you missed it, is that pubs are ALLOWED to open at this time. The pubs aren't doing anything wrong by opening at 10:30...and if anybody over the age of 18 is in a pub drinking, they're not doing anything wrong either.

I didn't notice this whining about middle-aged people during the Jazz weekend ;)

My point, in case you missed it, is that pubs are ALLOWED to open at this time. The pubs aren't doing anything wrong by opening at 10:30...and if anybody over the age of 18 is in a pub drinking, they're not doing anything wrong either.

I didn't notice this whining about middle-aged people during the Jazz weekend ;)
I didn't notice any people queuing for bars at 7.30 in the morning for the jazz weekend.

I have no issue with students partying, but it is ironic that they tell us they are living in poverty.

I didn't notice any people queuing for bars at 7.30 in the morning for the jazz weekend.
Another one who can't read it seems.

Where did I say 7:30?
I have no issue with students partying, but it is ironic that they tell us they are living in poverty.
Oh fuck off. it's like listening to Neil Prendeville.

Nobody's telling you they live in poverty. And even if every student in Cork lives in poverty (which is implausible), they're still free to go to the pub, are they not? Should I be outraged that people on the dole go to the pub or the bookies too?

Moaning cunts, moaning about things that don't affect them in the slightest.

Last edited:
Another one who can't read it seems.

Where did I say 7:30?

Oh fuck off. it's like listening to Neil Prendeville.

Nobody's telling you they live in poverty. And even if every student in Cork lives in poverty (which is implausible), they're still free to go to the pub, are they not? Should I be outraged that people on the dole go to the pub or the bookies too?

Moaning cunts, moaning about things that don't affect them in the slightest.
of course they are entitled to go to the pub but dont then stand with a mic at a protest and preach the poor mouth and demand more govt payments.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼