Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I get videos from a friend who lives there and even without the marauding 220 bus muppets to descend in large numbers in the summer
Tramps from Carrigaline and local yokels are battering fuck out of each other throughout the year
Lack of gardai on the beat
Etc promotes this shite
PS he lives right next to a pub so most of the shire n hassle he recorded is from outside the premises

I live in Carrigaline and see similar shite all the time but especially during school holidays
AGS need to make examples
Guck these warnings etc
Need to bring a paddy wagon down in the summer and literally fuck whoever is out of line in there- charge - force the parents to take responsibility

Don't let it get out of hand and then have to make examples. Get gardai out on the beat and try nip these things in the bud before letting it escalate to where someone is very seriously injured or killed.

I get videos from a friend who lives there and even without the marauding 220 bus muppets to descend in large numbers in the summer
Tramps from Carrigaline and local yokels are battering fuck out of each other throughout the year
Lack of gardai on the beat
Etc promotes this shite
PS he lives right next to a pub so most of the shire n hassle he recorded is from outside the premises

I live in Carrigaline and see similar shite all the time but especially during school holidays
AGS need to make examples
Guck these warnings etc
Need to bring a paddy wagon down in the summer and literally fuck whoever is out of line in there- charge - force the parents to take responsibility
👍
Teenage thugs are an ever growing problem theses days.

👍
Teenage thugs are an ever growing problem theses days.
No corporal punishment in schools and none or precious little at home.
Nobody allowed criticise in a woke society, much less administer a clip around the ear to people stepping out of line.
No Gardai on the beat and no vigilantyism even suggested, much less tolerated, in the vacuum

No wonder teenage thugs are getting out of hand

No corporal punishment in schools and none or precious little at home.
Nobody allowed criticise in a woke society, much less administer a clip around the ear to people stepping out of line.
No Gardai on the beat and no vigilantyism even suggested, much less tolerated, in the vacuum
Translated as:

Beat kids in school and at home, ignore injustice and discrimination in society, especially racism, hit them as often as possible, not enough Guards available so just form armed gangs of thug vigilantes to administer justice on the streets and just accept it.

Translated as:

Beat kids in school and at home, ignore injustice and discrimination in society, especially racism, hit them as often as possible, not enough Guards available so just form armed gangs of thug vigilantes to administer justice on the streets and just accept it.
I got many a slap in school and regularly meet one of the teachers who administered many a slap, we get on well, i have no ill
feeling, i deserved it, My dad often gave me a slap, again i deserved it, sadly too many go too far,

I got many a slap in school and regularly meet one of the teachers who administered many a slap, we get on well, i have no ill
feeling, i deserved it, My dad often gave me a slap, again i deserved it, sadly too many go too far,
🙂👍
Exactly Jim.
A lot of teenagers these days only need a good kick in the arse. Nothing violent like in past times

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼