Cork city has gone to the dogs.

It's really sad to see the drunken condition of our young population on the city centre streets at the weekends....
Its worrying to think about the future that awaits some of them.

heading home while ago(630) from crosshaven the 220 was on the way down packed with young people, up stairs and down.. amazing bus service there now..i was wondering why they were heading to crosser at that time of the day.. apparently its only a few euro to go all the way down now from the city or ballincollig.. 24 hour service.

heading home while ago(630) from crosshaven the 220 was on the way down packed with young people, up stairs and down.. amazing bus service there now..i was wondering why they were heading to crosser at that time of the day.. apparently its only a few euro to go all the way down now from the city or ballincollig.. 24 hour service.
I thought the regatta was on this week?
Usually stop the middle and lower classes from entering the village...

Proper order too.

Yes and the scandal with the infamous Breifne.

Word on the street was Leo sold most of his assets to cover those who were ripped off.
Breifne's problem was that he didn't come from 'Old Money' so his father, wealthy that he was, would in no way have had enough cash to set him up for life.

This also meant he didn't have the cash to bail out those who were ripped off.

The proceeds from the 'castle' would barely have covered the legal fees

Breifne's problem was that he didn't come from 'Old Money' so his father, wealthy that he was, would in no way have had enough cash to set him up for life.

This also meant he didn't have the cash to bail out those who were ripped off.

The proceeds from the 'castle' would barely have covered the legal fees

Leo had lots of property around the city.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼