Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Another stiff suspended sentence that will learn ya.

'You hit him a bad blow': Cork man sentenced for his part in violent attack​

"I think about it every day and I have not felt safe - before this happened to me, I was very happy."

"Late night raiders attacked a man living alone and robbed the jeep from outside his home in a violent rampage and now one of the men involved has been given a two-year suspended sentence for assault causing harm."

Wonder what the sentence would be if the victim was someone of "importance" to the judge? :unsure:

All against the law and I have seen Guards take terrible verbal abuse and not react in any serious way but a gentle "Head off home quietly now while you can" type comment.

Scuts start small and work their way up to more serious crime.

You endless vendetta against the Guards, Judiciary and now the media reporting/or not reporting crimes is just something that we are going to have to live with.

Go off now and read some victim impact statements for what you consider to be "minor" crimes and come back to us.

Behave yourself (No wandering around the city centre with hash while drunk and roaring abuse at Guards while having a slash in a public place) and obey the law and the only time you will never meet a Guard is when you ask them to sign your passport application form.

What a shithead you really are.

Scuts start small and work their way up to more serious crime.

Youngsters/people make mistakes. What a rotten comment. I really don't expect anything less from you.

I've no "vendetta" against anyone and especially not the gardai. If I did, I could post weekly about gardai being involved in sexual assaults, domestic abuse and drug dealing.

So it's only a problem if it's crimes that you don't consider serious?

Is that you trying to equate all crimes then?

I think what Ponti is saying is that guys committing non-violent crimes like having a slash against the wall or answering back a cop being named in court reports is out of proportion with guys who repeatedly inflict actual bodily harm on others causing their victims great anguish and mental as well as physical trauma just getting a suspended sentence to go out and commit more crime.

Nothing worse as a city centre trader and ratepayer than having to come in in the morning and clean puke and piss off the front of your business.

Nothing worse as a city centre trader and ratepayer than having to come in in the morning and clean puke and piss off the front of your business.

You've never puked or had a slash anywhere in your life after a night out? I'd imagine every cop, judge and politician would answer yes to this question :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼