Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I love the way society jumps up and down when it takes ages for Gardai to arrive at such incidents as what happened on Mc Curtain St.

Gardai personally do not like getting involved in these situations because it is highly likely that some scum bag at the scene will lodge a complaint with one of the myriad of organisations that now monitor AGS.

Its called an Irish solution to an Irish problem

McCurtain St has massively improved over the past couple of years. Some decent bars and restaurants up there and an increased footfall in the evenings. These scenes are a kick in the balls for anyone who has invested their hard work and money into the area. The Gardai need to adopt a serious zero tolerance for this kind of shit.

Decent bars and restaurants? Like Gallaghers is it?

Lol don't make me laugh m8

I love the way society jumps up and down when it takes ages for Gardai to arrive at such incidents as what happened on Mc Curtain St.

Gardai personally do not like getting involved in these situations because it is highly likely that some scum bag at the scene will lodge a complaint with one of the myriad of organisations that now monitor AGS.

What are the cork city Guards function then? Giving directions to tourists?

😂😂😂the fucking state of this reply, but typical of this no nothing poster. How many times have guards been prosecuted for their reaction to public order offences since GSOC came about??
The issue is the culture of the organisation which is riven by cynicism and where old sweats tell people it’s not worth the bother of getting involved, it’s why every guard is looking to get to a desk or ride a bike down the marina….they are well paid and there are more then there have ever been and they are getting less visible…..the service they provide overall is appalling.
Having 4 guards walking a coordinated beat between McCourt sin street/Parnell place/south mall/grand parade/pana/Washington street would have a huge impact on the city, backed up by a patrol car but that seems to much bother for the lads apparently
And btw society jumps up and down because it’s always the same - guards come after the event, society expects hospitals to help people, recenue to tax people and god forbid it the police force to actually occasionally stop crime

😂😂😂the fucking state of this reply, but typical of this no nothing poster. How many times have guards been prosecuted for their reaction to public order offences since GSOC came about??
The issue is the culture of the organisation which is riven by cynicism and where old sweats tell people it’s not worth the bother of getting involved, it’s why every guard is looking to get to a desk or ride a bike down the marina….they are well paid and there are more then there have ever been and they are getting less visible…..the service they provide overall is appalling.
Having 4 guards walking a coordinated beat between McCourt sin street/Parnell place/south mall/grand parade/pana/Washington street would have a huge impact on the city, backed up by a patrol car but that seems to much bother for the lads apparently
And btw society jumps up and down because it’s always the same - guards come after the event, society expects hospitals to help people, recenue to tax people and god forbid it the police force to actually occasionally stop crime
I am a what ?

Sweet Jesus, this place is for people with a grasp on the English language

Did you mean to say a " know nothing poster ".

You really are some fucking clown.

I gave up reading your post after that because as always its the usual anti Garda bullshit out of you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼