Cork city has gone to the dogs.

The marina market was packed earlier.
Went into town a little later and it was dead. Lots of shops being boarded up or going out of business. Little attraction for going in to town these days. Just keeps getting rougher and rougher.
You can thank the fishmonger for that.
Plans for a 'time-out' style market were blocked in the capitol cinema site.

Don't think the idea should be forgotten about though. A permanent venue, even as high profile as Roches could work and bring a great buzz back to the city

Don't think the idea should be forgotten about though. A permanent venue, even as high profile as Roches could work and bring a great buzz back to the city
Did he block it? Shame. Would have been cool. Marina seems to be a success from what I can see.

Ahhh the fawning fishmonger
Some prick of a man
Disgraced us with his constant royal ❤️

The marina market was packed earlier.
Went into town a little later and it was dead. Lots of shops being boarded up or going out of business. Little attraction for going in to town these days. Just keeps getting rougher and rougher.

One of the lads was out Saturday night. Said he couldn't get over how quiet it was. Most places only 40% full.

Maybe its Covid hangover or simply people can't be bothered their holes paying over the odds in a 'controlled environment'.

Fransciscian well was banging I was in there sipping a00 erdinger 3 shams with me made up for my lack of alcohol Great pub Used do the door there many moons ago

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼