Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I tried so hard to have a kid. Even just the one. Someone to rear and be a role model for.

That ticket has expired as apparently I was only half the man I could have been

These people suck.
Nothing to do with manhood just sometimes nature doesn’t play fair
I’ve one daughter with 6 kids happy out working away in Derry
Yet my other daughter in Perth can’t have kids - tried ivf no joy but gives her love to her partners 2 kids - and she’s a natural warm girl who simply adores children
So don’t bate yourself up
And yes these ppl do suck

It is incredibly frustrating for people who really want children to watch others abuse their good fortune.

What do you think there should be more dialogue on? I wonder about adoption, for example. Because of our terrible history with it in this country, it is all but non existent these days but I can see why it could play a great role. If there was less of a stigma about putting a child up for adoption if you are not ready to be a parent or just don't want to be one, maybe.

I do a lot of work with couples who are dealing with infertility and many of them would choose to adopt over having fertility treatment but they can't.
Hard down here and if over 35 that boats sailed ( adoption)

Nothing to do with manhood just sometimes nature doesn’t play fair
I’ve one daughter with 6 kids happy out working away in Derry
Yet my other daughter in Perth can’t have kids - tried ivf no joy but gives her love to her partners 2 kids - and she’s a natural warm girl who simply adores children
So don’t bate yourself up
And yes these ppl do suck
Nice share. Can I share my number ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Carsie Blanton
The White Horse, Ballincollig

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Little Known & Mossy & Pebbledash

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼