Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Place has turned into a cess pit. Fella openly dealing this morning on Winthrop St., strung out people in their 20s everywhere, people openly shooting up and two fellas pinned on the ground on Oliver Plunkett St. earlier. That's just 1 day folks, not a week. I love Cark, but it needs to be seriously cleaned up....and I don't mean the litter.
Did any body stop you saying they were short 2 eu for the bus home to mitchelstown?

Did any body stop you saying they were short 2 eu for the bus home to mitchelstown?

There's a guy in a red Adidas hoody who is at that every day of week. Everywhere I go he seems to be there, and he's one of the ones who'll hassle you if you say no.

He even went up to a car stopped at lights by South Terrace one day and knocked on the window!!

There's a guy in a red Adidas hoody who is at that every day of week. Everywhere I go he seems to be there, and he's one of the ones who'll hassle you if you say no.

He even went up to a car stopped at lights by South Terrace one day and knocked on the window!!
I was stopped recently by a girl who in normal circumstances had a figure that would turn a few heads,

Fella in his 20s outside the GPO around 9 this morning, covered in blood saying "me mam's a bully"..........followed shortly by "I'm going home to strangle her".
Lovely start to the long weekend.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼