Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I saw a junkie who was asleep standing up last Saturday afternoon on Barrack street, across from the coal merchants, a nice sight for people to see as they passed by with their children.

I saw a junkie who was asleep standing up last Saturday afternoon on Barrack street, across from the coal merchants, a nice sight for people to see as they passed by with their children.

Do you think the number of homeless on our streets give a better impression?

Would she beat Sheila Joyce?

With both hands tied behind her back. Sheila was mainly just mouth. I remember tackling her in The Captains Bar back in the day and retrieving a hand-bag she'd just stolen from an unsuspecting American tourist.

Mags Kelly was a whole lot different. She could kick the sh*t out of a lot of blokes if she'd wanted. Mentler!

Junkies in the streets is the new normal, same as people living in tents in public spaces.

That this is the case shows that something has gone badly wrong with society.

And yet we've never had it so good apparently.

Junkies in the streets is the new normal, same as people living in tents in public spaces.

That this is the case shows that something has gone badly wrong with society.

And yet we've never had it so good apparently.

I saw a solitary tent up the lee fields at the weekend.

I havnt been down to bumhole to look at the homeless village yet...that walkway looks well dodgy.

With both hands tied behind her back. Sheila was mainly just mouth. I remember tackling her in The Captains Bar back in the day and retrieving a hand-bag she'd just stolen from an unsuspecting American tourist.

Mags Kelly was a whole lot different. She could kick the sh*t out of a lot of blokes if she'd wanted. Mentler!

There was another handy docket who lived on rathmore road , she was pure mad i think scannell was her name,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼