Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Was in town earlier.

There was a gang of Irish African teens shouting and attacking another group outside the library.

Not a garda in sight.

That whole area outside the library has gotten very bad. Public drinking laws don't seem to apply there, and you'll see people casually sipping cans at any time of the day.

I walked down grand parade a few Thursdays ago at around 9pm, and I was genuinely shocked, it felt like something was going to kick off any second. I would hate to see what 2am is like there.

We need a zero tolerance approach to all antisocial behaviour in the city.

Gor that yo work you would need to have Guards on the beat so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

If people can be arrested for being drunk and disorderly on the street could that law not be applied to junkies who are out of their minds?

Getting them off the streets would be a start.

We need a zero tolerance approach to all antisocial behaviour in the city.

Gor that yo work you would need to have Guards on the beat so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

If people can be arrested for being drunk and disorderly on the street could that law not be applied to junkies who are out of their minds?

Getting them off the streets would be a start.

The five O like most public servants don't want to do their jobs. Happy to sit on their holes and blame staffing

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼