Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I cannot believe that you witnessed this new and shocking behaviour.

I, for one, have never heard of teenagers engaging in such practices before...
I mean did any of us wait until we were 18 to drink? Pint bottle of Bulmers with a straw was what I was up to or Malibu with orange juice if I was in a night club, all before I was 18. I mean I went to college at 17 and wasn't ever asked for ID. The youth of today have far more cop on than us 90's teenagers.

I was in town at around 8pm last night, passing the library I saw a group of teens, average age of around 14 I'd say, looking the worse for wear, from drink presumably, some of the females among them had plastic mineral bottles with the labels pulled off them and which probably contained alcohol, it's not so much that they were a threat to anyone as much as the harm that they themselves could come to wandering around town at that age and in that state on a Saturday night.

You should have effected a citizens arrest and seized the illegally purchased hooch.

Alas such is the lawlessness on our streets that you'd probably have ended up in hospital.

I mean did any of us wait until we were 18 to drink? Pint bottle of Bulmers with a straw was what I was up to or Malibu with orange juice if I was in a night club, all before I was 18. I mean I went to college at 17 and wasn't ever asked for ID. The youth of today have far more cop on than us 90's teenagers.
Was able to buy cans in pubs/offies at 15. At the time, I barely looked 15.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Throwback Thursdays - Spring Break Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼