Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I went through the adoption process in the UK. It ultimately led to divorce.

I know there is the need for them to be sure of candidates but fuck me... The things they made my wife admit to was just bang out of order.

How the hell could she justify her Dad leaving. I felt for her. They saw how upsetting it was and just cranked it up.

We felt worthless. Left the process and she wanted to leave our relationship.

I might get coked up tonight, wander the streets looking to score at the early hours and resubmit an application. I think I'd have a better chance.
I'm really sorry to hear that SK, and I wish I could say I hadn't heard of other similar stories but unfortunately I have.

I know there is the need for them to be sure of candidates but fuck me... The things they made my wife admit to was just bang out of order.

How the hell could she justify her Dad leaving. I felt for her. They saw how upsetting it was and just cranked it up.

I might get coked up tonight, wander the streets looking to score at the early hours and resubmit an application. I think I'd have a better chance.
Sorry to hear that. It's not an unusual result when couples go through Infertility treatment/ Adoption process. It's a very tough road.

I also ended up divorced after IVF. I was able to hack it , (plus the result)....he wasn't. Not everyone is strong enough to pull through or the other half may have issues that the whole process drags to the surface.

Better preliminary counseling is needed imo.

I

At times i feel sympathy for the father but then step back and say his carry on was a disgrace, Drinking all day
then heading into the city to " look for his cousin" leaving santina with that tramp,

He picked a fight with one neighbour and then had a blazing row with yer one calling her a cunt and a whore, and then when she told him to mind his own kid, he decided it was a good idea to go look for his cousin.

He should have been in the dock too.

That's dreadful

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼