Cork City Fire Brigade

You need to be more informed as nobody told you anything. I'm in the private sector m8 paying your leech "salary".
Oh boohoo “m8”, upset that your taxes go towards a service that you’ll be calling when shit hits the fan? And I’m a private sector employee too “m8”, you make assumptions just because I don’t share the same view as you on my tax contributions. Government ministers, TD’s etc. claim huge expenses and have makey uppy pay rises and your gripe is with a group that see horrific things and literally help the public in events where they may die? That is pretty sad “m8”, you sound like someone who’s upset that they didn’t become a firefighter? Go down to Douglas Court, they have a little fire engine there that you can pay a euro and sit into and it makes all the “nee-naw” sounds that will make you feel like you did get in! 😃 Enjoy!

Oh boohoo “m8”, upset that your taxes go towards a service that you’ll be calling when shit hits the fan? And I’m a private sector employee too “m8”, you make assumptions just because I don’t share the same view as you on my tax contributions. Government ministers, TD’s etc. claim huge expenses and have makey uppy pay rises and your gripe is with a group that see horrific things and literally help the public in events where they may die? That is pretty sad “m8”, you sound like someone who’s upset that they didn’t become a firefighter? Go down to Douglas Court, they have a little fire engine there that you can pay a euro and sit into and it makes all the “nee-naw” sounds that will make you feel like you did get in! 😃 Enjoy!
Calm down Deirdre, we all know the fire service is overpopulated with wasters who want an easy life like soldiers, my bigger gripe it the PS at large who expect Joe Public to cough up and extend their non performance

Makes me laugh when I see three fire engines attending a fender bender like it's the towering inferno. Good time to go out for a drive with the lads, probably get a call out bonus as well

Calm down Deirdre, we all know the fire service is overpopulated with wasters who want an easy life like soldiers, my bigger gripe it the PS at large who expect Joe Public to cough up and extend their non performance
You are a full on Karen, aren’t you? 😂 So you’re saying that they are a non-performing organisations… So the fire service don’t attend car accidents and cut people out if needed? Or put out fires as per their job description? You’re 100% right on chasing that up if you have objective proof “m8”, and I’ll back you up 👍🏻👍🏻

Makes me laugh when I see three fire engines attending a fender bender like it's the towering inferno. Good time to go out for a drive with the lads, probably get a call out bonus as well
You probably know this as you’re trying to come across as well informed but as the city are a full time fire brigade, they can send 1 or 20 fire trucks to a fender bender and their pay is the same as they’re on a salary. So you’re gripe is coming across as an issue with retained fire service, who get paid per call out, am I right?

You are a full on Karen, aren’t you? 😂 So you’re saying that they are a non-performing organisations… So the fire service don’t attend car accidents and cut people out if needed? Or put out fires as per their job description? You’re 100% right on chasing that up if you have objective proof “m8”, and I’ll back you up 👍🏻👍🏻
I'm talking about the PS at large m8 whom are overstaffed with lacklustre individuals in each sector which would not be tolerated in the private sector but a big kudos to your hero m8s :ROFLMAO:

You probably know this as you’re trying to come across as well informed but as the city are a full time fire brigade, they can send 1 or 20 fire trucks to a fender bender and their pay is the same as they’re on a salary. So you’re gripe is coming across as an issue with retained fire service, who get paid per call out, am I right?
No m8 either way they just go out enforce to try and validate their existence haha

I'm talking about the PS at large m8 whom are overstaffed with lacklustre individuals in each sector which would not be tolerated in the private sector but a big kudos to your hero m8s :ROFLMAO:
Riiiiiight 🫤 so you’re just angry in general so? Well look, you seem bright, so you’ll probably never need them anyway ☺️

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼