Cork Camogie 2022

As fascinating as it must be for some psychology expert to delve in to the mind of a man who wants to know what clothing a transgender child is wearing under their top - it just makes me think of the more non-psycologist term "fuckin paedo sicko".

Nah, I can't suggest that for the kid - that's just telling them to pretend they aren't who the think they are.

It would be like asking the kid to hide it. Thin end of a wedge, not to long ago gays had to hide their sexuality.

I going to suggest leaving it up to the kid with the full support of maybe half the club.....?????
Be doggy wide, the cops might run you out of town again

As fascinating as it must be for some psychology expert to delve in to the mind of a man who wants to know what clothing a transgender child is wearing under their top - it just makes me think of the more non-psycologist term "fuckin paedo sicko".
Weren't you moved on from outside a school by the cops? Well that is what you posted here anyways. Along with claiming midlands kids were wearing Cork jerseys underneath their club kits. This is the trouble with lying on the internet, you forget what you post.
#drunkdrivingcouch #spoofer
😀

Nah, I can't suggest that for the kid - that's just telling them to pretend they aren't who the think they are.

It would be like asking the kid to hide it. Thin end of a wedge, not to long ago gays had to hide their sexuality.

I going to suggest leaving it up to the kid with the full support of maybe half the club.....?????
No skort no game

I don't have the self confidence to open a 2023 thread....

But the girls won a tight one today against Tipp.

Tipp hung in really well and made life really difficult but the Rebelles were resolute in defence and were able to keep the gap under fierce pressure.

The YouTube coverage has been decent across a few of these games.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Alan Fitzpatrick

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼