Cork Camogie 2022

There's something strange going on. Because finbarr McCarthy put up a tweet that some scheduled meeting tonight regarding team appointments is now off. I'd say it's all made up or someone has leaked something they shouldn't.

It's a made up rumour I'd be thinking. Davy is hardly going to coach a team with someone else in charge, he'd need control of anything he does

How will they pay his ‘expenses’?

Depends on how much he's looking for but there could well be a sponsor could cover it. It's a likely road back to redemption for Davy as well because at the moment his CV is looking rather sparse and outdated. If he was to coach Cork back to Camogie success he'd be heading back towards the limelight. But at teh moment it would only be as coach and I don't think that'd suit his ego tbh

Good publicity for the Camogie association and a cushy number for Davy. Instead of the 4 or 5 nights a week going to Wexford or wherever for the men's he'll be doing 2 or 3 nights max a week, in lets face it a less professional game, down the road to Cork with a team that have the talent to win a few all irelands.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼