cork airport to go (temporarily) BANG!

There is KLM flight due in soon from Amsterdam and is staying overnight to operate the 6am one back in the morning.

Nice to see we aren't relying on Aer Lingus on that route anymore.
Also good to see an airline that isn't too cheap to put their staff in a hotel for the night.

No Norries available to mop up the water it would seem.

2750460_9_articleinline_IMG-20211120-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Aer Lingus seem to have (almost) abandoned Cork. The only flight they have to & from Cork these days is the Heathrow one.

I suspect that Willie Wash's departure from IAG will have adverse implications for Aer Lingus.

Aer Lingus seem to have (almost) abandoned Cork. The only flight they have to & from Cork these days is the Heathrow one.

I suspect that Willie Wash's departure from IAG will have adverse implications for Aer Lingus.
Seven routes for the Summer, Amsterdam, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Faro (Portugal), Lanzarote, London Heathrow, Malaga and Palma (Spain).

I'd say the Stobart Air collapse makes that look worse than it is. Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol all gone.
Due to come back next year under a new operation isn't it?

Delighted Ryanair jumped in here to be honest. First booking made and I can get the family back, with a bag for the same cost as one ticket was with AL Regional/Stobart.

I'd say the Stobart Air collapse makes that look worse than it is. Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol all gone.
Due to come back next year under a new operation isn't it?

Delighted Ryanair jumped in here to be honest. First booking made and I can get the family back, with a bag for the same cost as one ticket was with AL Regional/Stobart.
Yes, Emerald Airlines. They haven't announced routes yet but they are picking up aircraft, 10 now I believe.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼