cork airport to go (temporarily) BANG!

A Cork travel agent was on the radio this morning complaining and saying that this work should have been done months ago during the level 5 lockdown.

What good is a comment like that to anyone? Does he expect Cork Airport to use their time machine and act on his advice?

You can go beyond that now. Keep up!

Sound_y out for his walk

_116751015_gettyimages-1210097699.jpg

A Cork travel agent was on the radio this morning complaining and saying that this work should have been done months ago during the level 5 lockdown.

What good is a comment like that to anyone? Does he expect Cork Airport to use their time machine and act on his advice?

Who even uses a "travel agent" these days FFS?

Maybe because people like the personal touch to their vacation? Or maybe because people have more money than you do.

You bum.

lol

Look up the Golden pages there and send me a fax and we will book you a nice holiday and just pay me 10% for looking up the INTERNET you utter dope.

Look up the Golden pages there and send me a fax and we will book you a nice holiday and just pay me 10% for looking up the INTERNET you utter dope.

This may be the case FOR YOU stacky, but as there are several travel agents still in town lots and lots of folk obviously dont agree with you. Maybe you can explain why people are still using them so? Are they all of a lesser intelligence than you or wha bae?

And here, what happened to fairness m8?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼