Coincidences

I had an area in my throat that just felt irritable , like there was something stuck there. Had the GP take a look and also the dentist. They said they could see nothing unusual.
About a week later the father was diagnosed with throat cancer in the same spot.
My throat then cleared up.
That’s extraordinary
Was your Dad ok?

I had an area in my throat that just felt irritable , like there was something stuck there. Had the GP take a look and also the dentist. They said they could see nothing unusual.
About a week later the father was diagnosed with throat cancer in the same spot.
My throat then cleared up.
I've had numerous instances where I know the exact sequence of events and what people will say or do for maybe 20-30 seconds, and you sit through it thinking this is fucked up! Used really freak me out when i was younger, but the freakiest thing was having a dream one night and in it my dad was talking to one of his brothers about another brother.. they were upset. I woke the next morning and rang my dad asking if his brother was ok? Silence.. how did you know? His brothers appendix had burst during the night and came close to killing him

do do do doooooo

When I was younger I used to baby sit for the nicest couple you could ever hope to know. I used mind their little daughter. They didn't own a T.V so I use to listen to their records and loved the peace and quiet and the good music.

Shortly after they moved away to England they were killed in a car accident. The Mum & Dad were killed outright afaik, and their little 3 yr old passed away few days later. Grand mother and their new born little baby boy in the backseat survived.
I was really upset at the news. Cried my eyes out at such a sad loss of such lovely people who came across to me even at my young age, as people who were just pure of heart.

Some time later they simply popped into my mind randomly as I turned on the radio. Immediately one of the songs I used to listen to in their house was on. This happened again a few weeks/ months later. The third time they popped into my mind I deliberately turned on the radio to see.....The song wasn't on.....30 seconds later the song came on.

I reckon it's something to do with a magnetic field we don't really understand. Or some spiritual connection maybe? If you believe in that kinda thing.

Definitely more than a coincidence imo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
James Keegan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Scustin

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼