Coincidences

I remember picking up the hall phone to ring my friend on the land-line and before I got the chance to key in the number, she just started talking. Turns out she was ringing me the exact same time. Always thought that was mad. Happened quite a few times too

I remember picking up the hall phone to ring my friend on the land-line and before I got the chance to key in the number, she just started talking. Turns out she was ringing me the exact same time. Always thought that was mad. Happened quite a few times too
You're probably a bit psychic Stuffy.
My Dad's a bit like that, before Brazil-Italy in '82 he said to me, I had a dream Brazil lost 3-2. Would've got some bobs if he had thrown a few quid on it.

You're probably a bit psychic Stuffy.
My Dad's a bit like that, before Brazil-Italy in '82 he said to me, I had a dream Brazil lost 3-2. Would've got some bobs if he had thrown a few quid on it.
Has the phone thing never happened to you. I've asked quite a few people and nobody else has experienced it? This was a group chat with international members also as well as local mates

Has the phone thing never happened to you. I've asked quite a few people and nobody else has experienced it? This was a group chat with international members also as well as local mates
That's never happened to me, but I've been humming a song to myself and got into the car and heard that song come on the radio when I turned it on.

And not current chart hits either. Often songs I haven't heard for years that came into my mind for some unknown reason.

I rang a wrong number once (ended up being a number for person in a different County) and the person who answered actually knew my sister. B

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼