Cobra beer

One of my favs. But why is the bottled Cobra 4.8% and the 500ml cans 4.3%? I don't get this, along with a lot of other things. Maybe it's the Cobra?

Anyhow, a pack of 4 bottles is 5 euro in Lidl but in the Ballincollig Supervalu at the west end it was 1.99 for the same last weekend. I bought 10 X 4-packs. 50 cent a bottle. My daughter's friends drank half of them. That's just not on.

One of my favs. But why is the bottled Cobra 4.8% and the 500ml cans 4.3%? I don't get this, along with a lot of other things. Maybe it's the Cobra?

Anyhow, a pack of 4 bottles is 5 euro in Lidl but in the Ballincollig Supervalu at the west end it was 1.99 for the same last weekend. I bought 10 X 4-packs. 50 cent a bottle. My daughter's friends drank half of them. That's just not on.

They drank half?! There's gotta be some law!

I got one of the worst migraines of my life after a Indian dinner in Clon and a couple of Cobras. I don't know what triggered it, the food, the beer or my Sinn Fein counselor cousin withering on. Won't try it the beer again however.

I got one of the worst migraines of my life after a Indian dinner in Clon and a couple of Cobras. I don't know what triggered it, the food, the beer or my Sinn Fein counselor cousin withering on. Won't try it the beer again however.

There is only so many discussions on "equality and justice" anyone can take nevermind over beer and Indian food.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼