Clonakilty

Headin down there for a stag this weekend? Me and 15 guys from Plymouth. Obviously, we'll wreck the gaff but does anyone have any other suggestions? Good pubs, food, nightclubs, etc...

I would post this in the Travel Forum but I know no one travels to there. This is kinda local.

The only pub I've been out to there is De Barra's. It's a big live music pub.

AFAIK the only nite club there is the Emmet, so it's not really a case of finding a good one.

The only pub I've been out to there is De Barra's. It's a big live music pub.

AFAIK the only nite club there is the Emmet, so it's not really a case of finding a good one.

there is the rugby club too...and if u are really good u may get invited to a beach party...but i doubt that 15 brits would be the most welcome....

Headin down there for a stag this weekend? Me and 15 guys from Plymouth. Obviously, we'll wreck the gaff but does anyone have any other suggestions? Good pubs, food, nightclubs, etc...

I would post this in the Travel Forum but I know no one travels to there. This is kinda local.

Mick Finns, the Kilty Stone, De Barra's (check the website for the live music), the Gally, Scanlons (big beer garden out the back)

nite clubs are not great, the Emmet (full of really young people) and the one that is on in the hotel on the main street (for the over 25's), the rugby club is a bit outside but there is normally buses running to the gaff.

As ye are on a stag i won't recomend any place for food as there are a few chippers like the Rossa Grill ye can stumble into at the end of the night!!!!

http://www.debarra.ie/

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼