City centre traffic changes,

If Seanie read the whole press release, Seanie would know that Seanie will in fact be able to turn left onto Brian Boru Bridge and travel Northbound on Brian Boru Bridge which will become two way to facilitate these changes. So he will not in fact have to go over the bridge by Jury's Inn, unless of course he wants to deliberately drive further than necessary. But if Seanie is "driving" one of those asian buckets of shite favoured by norries, he will no doubt want to get out of it as soon as possible.

Poor Seanie.

He's some gowl.

That does make more sense.

Patricks Quay will still be very busy down to one lane for traffic but presumably anyone wanting to go from Parnell Place, Pana, or even further west, to Blackpool or to Mayfield or even down Silversprings towards Dublin Road can now cross Brian Boru Bridge, over Brian Boru Street, up Summerhill and onward. Certainly not as bad a picture as first painted.

That does make more sense.

Patricks Quay will still be very busy down to one lane for traffic but presumably anyone wanting to go from Parnell Place, Pana, or even further west, to Blackpool or to Mayfield or even down Silversprings towards Dublin Road can now cross Brian Boru Bridge, over Brian Boru Street, up Summerhill and onward. Certainly not as bad a picture as first painted.
If somebody wants to pick up somebody outside merchants quay to go northside is patrick st, grand parade, sth mall parnell place the only option to
get around?

If somebody wants to pick up somebody outside merchants quay to go northside is patrick st, grand parade, sth mall parnell place the only option to
get around?
Make them walk down to Parnell place or make them walk across the road and pick them up there to head north via Brian Boru Bridge. I presume High and Dry Tuck Shops and Kill Ya Sabotages have a reverse gear?

Make them walk down to Parnell place or make them walk across the road and pick them up there to head north via Brian Boru Bridge. I presume High and Dry Tuck Shops and Kill Ya Sabotages have a reverse gear?
What if Norma has a load of shopping with her, ? she wont be happy if seanie tells her she has to walk a bit, pulling in outside merchants
quay was handy for seanie, he could pick out his lucky 15 while he waited and blocked a loading bay,

What if Norma has a load of shopping with her, ? she wont be happy if seanie tells her she has to walk a bit, pulling in outside merchants
quay was handy for seanie, he could pick out his lucky 15 while he waited and blocked a loading bay,
What is a Norrie doing in Merchants Quay doing her weekly shopping anyway, haven't they 2 Dunnes and a few Supervalus above in their own enclave ?

I mean your Norma there, is hardly doing her weekly shop in M&S, is she ?

What is a Norrie doing in Merchants Quay doing her weekly shopping anyway, haven't they 2 Dunnes and a few Supervalus above in their own enclave ?

I mean your Norma there, is hardly doing her weekly shop in M&S, is she ?
Supervalu, Norma meets her five sisters in costa coffee or a she calls it COSTAS, every friday morning,
Seanie should be entitled to park outside while waiting,

From august 9th traffic coming up merchants quay from Parnell place will no longer be permitted to turn right onto patricks
bridge or on the Christy Ring bridge, If you want to get to Blackpool or onto Mallow rd you need to go via patricks quay,
Also I think there will now only be 1 lane going up merchants quay which means 2 lanes coming down...🤔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tessa Rose Jackson (fka Someone)
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

14th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼