Christmas Day in UCC

I agree completely, however me you and the elderly had our days of being young and care free out on the town having the craic. We didn’t have a pandemic in our hay days. It’s much easier to stay home and flatten the curve when you don’t live with your parents.

All I’m saying is just lay off the kids and let them be young and have fun as long as they behave some way reasonable. I don’t think it’s too much too ask
Contradiction in terms? Asking for a friend.

I imagine it's one of the biggest days of the year for most pubs in terms of making sales from 1030am until late

Then again in my student days it was vodka razza or a pint of fosters that was the go to, which I can't imagine makes them too much money

And going by the rubbish that's already all over Washington Street, most of the drinking is done outside of the pub!

I imagine it's one of the biggest days of the year for most pubs in terms of making sales from 1030am until late

Then again in my student days it was vodka razza or a pint of fosters that was the go to, which I can't imagine makes them too much money

And going by the rubbish that's already all over Washington Street, most of the drinking is done outside of the pub!
Pints of Fosters 3 quid in Cissies when I was an undergrad.

There was no such thing as Christmas Day in my time, Rag Week was the big thing. But since that was scaled down this has grown up in its place.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼