Christmas Day in UCC

Someone's told me that some of the UCC lecturers aren't best pleased with this carry on and the reputational damage it's allegedly giving UCC and its students. There's talk of trying to curb it if not abolish it in coming years. Guys threatening to hold exams and/or take attendance record on the particular day.

My daughter was bright eyed and bushy tailed as I dropped her to UCC this morning :cool:

Someone's told me that some of the UCC lecturers aren't best pleased with this carry on and the reputational damage it's allegedly giving UCC and its students. There's talk of trying to curb it if not abolish it in coming years. Guys threatening to hold exams and/or take attendance record on the particular day.

My daughter was bright eyed and bushy tailed as I dropped her to UCC this morning :cool:
Erra she's fucking brilliant. Did she put her skirt on after last night and why the fuck can't she take the bus or walk. Moddycoddle bullshit

Pubs make a killing out of this, as do off licences, although I heard that the Rockview closed for the day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
DJ Shadow
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Café And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼