Children

I imagine, as one gets older the idea of having them becomes better?

Those of us that have taken such a step is it worth it IYO?

As a parent I would say to anyone thinking about having children

1. Wait until you're in your 30s and have had a life of your own first.
2. If you have any doubts at all about whether you want them, don't have them yet.
3. Make sure you and your partner both want them and have similar views on how they'd be raised.

Massive responsibility, costly, tiring, most rewarding thing ever but hard work.

See the age thing gets me, it didn't bother me at the time, i didn't feel I was missing out at all (I had them all by the time I was 26) but i never wanted mine to have children so young.

Yet now, I think its the best thing ever. They're all grown up and doing their own thing and I'm free to go or do whatever i want at an age when i can enjoy it or change my life if I want to.

See the age thing gets me, it didn't bother me at the time, i didn't feel I was missing out at all (I had them all by the time I was 26) but i never wanted mine to have children so young.

Yet now, I think its the best thing ever. They're all grown up and doing their own thing and I'm free to go or do whatever i want at an age when i can enjoy it or change my life if I want to.

See I'm the same, having them young suits me fine (also done by 26) but I want them to wait till their older :?

The only reason that matters is that you WANT to have kids. So many people have them because they think they should. So many do it almost to accessorise.

Don't have kids if you are not prepared to love them and care for them properly.

I have an almost 2 year old and he (along with my wife) are my reason for living. They are the best and most rewarding potential part of your life, recommended to anyone who wants to have them for the right reasons.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼