Chelsea turn to £15M Liverpool fullback Riise

FXXK OFF JOSE!!!!

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is considering a bid for Liverpool defender John Arne Riise.
The Daily Star Sunday says Chelsea are prepared to bid £15 million for the Norway international should Arsenal refuse to accept their £20 million valuation for Ashley Cole.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez could be prepared to part with Riise following the summer arrival of Fabio Aurelio from Valencia.

You know the way you have one player at every club who you hate. For me Riise is that player at Liverpool. Would be gutted if we signed the b*llocks.

jungle said:
You know the way you have one player at every club who you hate. For me Riise is that player at Liverpool. Would be gutted if we signed the b*llocks.

a strange choice. cos he keeps scoring against yis?

£15 million for an above average full back. I would say I'd bite his hand off, but Sound already said that. I'd possibly bite the other hand off so he couldn't grab it back.

Chelsea may well end up needing this type of full back though, who's going to overlap a lot and create some width, because they won't have it otherwise.

Riise scores goals but isnt a great defender...a bit like Roberto Carlos.

I personally would rather have Philipe Lamb at the Bridge...

This could be a smokescreen to get Arsenal to move on Cole or it could more likely be a load of cock made up by The Sun.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Highstool Prophets
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

4th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Pak Animal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼