Chat up lines

Opera Lane... A long time ago.

With me pal and he spotted a tasty sort sitting, relaxing and drinking with friends.

She had her shoes off and resting on another chair.

Me pal, knowing what I was capable of doing said 'Go for it'.

I walked over to her with a cheeky smile and maintained our eye contact. She had a big smile on her face.

I knelt down beside and whispered in her ear.... ' Would you mind putting your shoes back on coz you're stinking the place out' .

Got up and walked back to me pal. I couldn't see her reaction but I saw his looking at her!

Later that night at the live venue bar she walked up and slapped me square across the face.

'Now, apologise and buy me a drink, you prick'.

She saw the humour in it so.... Yeah, it worked that night :))))

Opera Lane... A long time ago.

With me pal and he spotted a tasty sort sitting, relaxing and drinking with friends.

She had her shoes off and resting on another chair.

Me pal, knowing what I was capable of doing said 'Go for it'.

I walked over to her with a cheeky smile and maintained our eye contact. She had a big smile on her face.

I knelt down beside and whispered in her ear.... ' Would you mind putting your shoes back on coz you're stinking the place out' .

Got up and walked back to me pal. I couldn't see her reaction but I saw his looking at her!

Later that night at the live venue bar she walked up and slapped me square across the face.

'Now, apologise and buy me a drink, you prick'.

She saw the humour in it so.... Yeah, it worked that night :))))
She must have been desperate

She must have been desperate

Not at all. Sometimes the quirky chat up line trumps the monotonous.

... Because you look like you fell from heaven etc etc.

Boring.

At least she knew a laugh was to be had between us that night. Similar humour barometers.

That's what a chat up line is all about. Finding equilibrium.

You wouldn't believe the amount of times the Squirrel one worked. If it doesn't ... humour vaccum and who wants that for a night.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼