Chat GPT

I asked it for a poem in the style of Matlock replying to Dan:

Put me on ignore if my opinions bother you,
None of your posts are peer reviewed,
I'll send my qualifications to an honest broker,
I keep my refugees in a gaff in Togher.
I refuse to engage when you post full of gatt,
But then again, you already knew that.
Defo in the running for Post of the Year.

write me a poem about Knocknaheeney:

Amidst the rolling hills of green,
Lies a place that's quite serene,
Where the winds of Ireland blow,
And the tales of olden days still flow.

Knocknaheeney, oh sweet Knocknaheeney, (lol)
Land of beauty and mystery,
Where the misty mountains rise,
And the valleys echo with ancient cries.

Here, the whispers of the past,
Carry on the winds so fast,
From the legends of the Tuatha Dé Danann,
To the tales of brave Irish men.

In Knocknaheeney, the rivers run clear,
And the trees grow tall and near,
A place where nature thrives,
And the heart and soul of Ireland survives.

So if you ever find yourself wandering,
Through the hills and valleys of Knocknaheeney,
Take a moment to stop and see,
The beauty of this ancient land so free.

write me a Shakespearean sonnet about Knocknaheeny

Oh, fair Knocknaheeny, where the hills doth rise, And valleys lay in gentle, verdant swell, Where nature's beauty doth to all surprise, And ancient tales in whispers seem to tell.
Amidst the rolling hills of green, it lay, A land where magic and mystery doth thrive, Where songs of olden days do still hold sway, And legends of the past still come alive.
Oh, sweet Knocknaheeny, where the rivers flow, And trees doth reach up high to touch the sky, A place where nature's beauty doth bestow, And Irish spirit doth forever lie.
So let us raise our voices, proud and free, To hail fair Knocknaheeny, land of poetry.

write me a limerick about Ballypehane

There once was a place called Ballypehane,
With rolling hills and fields of green grain,
The locals were jolly,
And the pubs were quite drolly,
A charming Irish town with much to gain.

write a poem about Midleton in abecedarian verse. Amidst the rolling hills of green, Beneath the Irish sky serene, Cradled in County Cork's embrace, Dwells a town with historic grace. Every street and every lane, Filled with stories that remain, Golden tales of days gone by, Heralded with a heartfelt sigh. In the heart of Midleton town, Joyful sounds of life abound, Kilnside, The Rock, and beyond, Lend their beauty to this fond Majestic place with gentle pace, Nestled in a peaceful space, Overflowing with charm and grace, Proud of its unique, special place. Quaint shops and cafes by the score, Reveal the town's quaint folklore, Stately buildings and old churches, Testament to its historical reaches. Under the Midleton sky so blue, Vibrant life will enchant you, With whiskey, cheese, and much more, Xanadu in County Cork's shore. Years may pass and time may fly, Zenith of charm Midleton will lie, A beacon of history, art, and grace, Brimming with life and joyous embrace.

write a poem about Midleton in abecedarian verse. Amidst the rolling hills of green, Beneath the Irish sky serene, Cradled in County Cork's embrace, Dwells a town with historic grace. Every street and every lane, Filled with stories that remain, Golden tales of days gone by, Heralded with a heartfelt sigh. In the heart of Midleton town, Joyful sounds of life abound, Kilnside, The Rock, and beyond, Lend their beauty to this fond Majestic place with gentle pace, Nestled in a peaceful space, Overflowing with charm and grace, Proud of its unique, special place. Quaint shops and cafes by the score, Reveal the town's quaint folklore, Stately buildings and old churches, Testament to its historical reaches. Under the Midleton sky so blue, Vibrant life will enchant you, With whiskey, cheese, and much more, Xanadu in County Cork's shore. Years may pass and time may fly, Zenith of charm Midleton will lie, A beacon of history, art, and grace, Brimming with life and joyous embrace.
ChatGJT?

write a poem about Midleton in abecedarian verse.(first one wasn't phrased properly)

Amidst the rolling hills of green,
Beneath the Irish sky serene,
Cradled in County Cork's embrace,
Dwells a town with historic grace.

Every street and every lane,
Filled with stories that remain,
Golden tales of days gone by,
Heralded with a heartfelt sigh.

In the heart of Midleton town,
Joyful sounds of life abound,
Kilnside, The Rock, and beyond,
Lend their beauty to this fond