Cashmans Bookmakers......What a Fucking Joke

Went into a branch of Cashmans yesterday to have a €20 e/w bet on Chamirey in the 1.05 from fontwell. The gimp behind the counter ( who is one of the Cashmans ) told me that he wasn't taking the bet as it wasn't an each way race. There was 7 horses in the race an according to their rules that would be 1/4 the odds 1,2. I asked him was he having a laugh and then he got a bit narky and told me to get out and not to bother coming back. I left and told him to go fuck himself.

Anyone else have problems with these cunts?

Went into a branch of Cashmans yesterday to have a €20 e/w bet on Chamirey in the 1.05 from fontwell. The gimp behind the counter ( who is one of the Cashmans ) told me that he wasn't taking the bet as it wasn't an each way race. There was 7 horses in the race an according to their rules that would be 1/4 the odds 1,2. I asked him was he having a laugh and then he got a bit narky and told me to get out and not to bother coming back. I left and told him to go fuck himself.

Anyone else have problems with these cunts?

would ya have won?

I once had a six time GAA Accumulator with them over a Bank Holiday Weekend. The same weekend it lashed rain and one of the matches got moved from Saturday night to Sunday night as the pitch was unplayable. On the Sunday then it got moved out Bank Holiday Monday it got played that night I checked the Examiner to see the team i backed had won they did so off I went to Cashmans to collect.

They wouldnt pay out as the match was moved from Balinhasssig to Ballygarvan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pak Animal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼