Carrying a knife.

Would be difficult to enforce from a legislative perspective I’d imagine but they need to do something. Another young fella stabbed in Carrigaline last night. The 3rd knive attack in a month with 1 fatally. You would wonder what makes a young man or woman pack a knive before leaving home

I sometimes have a Swiss Army pen-knife with me. Handy things to have from time to time. Blade is only about three inches long

Trying to remember way back growing up was their not a law a blade over a certain length you could be done for by the law or maybe an urban myth.

Here in God’s country (the United Fucking States of Fucking America) in my home state of Illinois, if one has a gun license (available for $10 online), one can not only carry a knife, one can carry a switchblade. Apparently, there is a switchblade rights organization because America Fuck Yeah!

Often read court cases where a feen is caught with a knife, Excuses include ... I was peeling spuds for my nan and forgot i had the knife in my pocket,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼