Carrigaline, a little shit hole

This fella I knew uppercut a Garda over 20 years ago. They called for assistance and brought him down to the Bridewell and kicked the absolute shit out of him in a cell. Not just his body but face as well. His head was like a balloon in the morning when they fucked him out.
I never heard of him doing it again. He might have but I seriously doubt it.
CCTV, Garda snitches and snowflake parents have fucked that up these days. Gone be the days of the bucket and wet towel

CCTV, Garda snitches and snowflake parents have fucked that up these days. Gone be the days of the bucket and wet towel
You mean the good old days? Ah, yes. If an old doll got pregnant before marriage you could fuck em in a laundry for life. If you voted FF or FG you were sorted in most towns. Play for the local GAA club? A great guy (your honour). Miss them days. Fucking liberals.

You mean the good old days? Ah, yes. If an old doll got pregnant before marriage you could fuck em in a laundry for life. If you voted FF or FG you were sorted in most towns. Play for the local GAA club? A great guy (your honour). Miss them days. Fucking liberals.
WTF are you.on about ?

What is being spoken about here is an incident in Carrigaline where some untouchable toe rags assaulted Gardai and those Gardai because of soft touch liberal bullshit are afraid to fight back

You drinking?

The discussion is about a few cheeky little pricks from Carrigaline who need a good kick in the hole for their behaviour. And you’ve interpreted that to be associated to the Magdalene Laundries, the church whilst being governed by a FF/FG government.

I’d love to know how you connected the two?

If you look all the way back to Page 13 you'll see "the liberals" being blamed in a couple of posts for the changes. I'm simply pointing out that the old days had slight drawbacks and I wouldn't fancy going back to them. If you can't see any connection, that's fine. I can though.

If you look all the way back to Page 13 you'll see "the liberals" being blamed in a couple of posts for the changes. I'm simply pointing out that the old days had slight drawbacks and I wouldn't fancy going back to them. If you can't see any connection, that's fine. I can though.
Yes, Meridian mentioned Liberals and as fair as I can see he was the only one, yet you quoted me with your pitiful rant.

Yes, Meridian mentioned Liberals and as fair as I can see he was the only one, yet you quoted me with your pitiful rant.

Correct yes I did mention Liberals and how they have fucked up the respect that people had for Gardai and how they have literally shackled them so that as can be seen from the footage, they cannot now even defend themselves from being assaulted.

What the fuck that has to do with Magdalene laundries, who ever is in Government, the Church or anything else is simply beyond me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼